How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Catching Up

I’m back from my two weeks away! I had a fun and meaningful time, first a week in South Dakota (during which I visited the Laura Ingalls Wilder Homestead, the living museum built on the actual acreage once owned by the Ingalls family) and then a week in Oklahoma as a counselor at a youth camp.

In Read-to-Win news, last week’s question provided some fascinating answers. “What was your favorite book series as a child?” was the most fun video I made thus far, because I love talking about books! Want to find out which series made my list? Here is the link and be sure to check out the other videos. What was your favorite book series when you were younger? What is your favorite series now?

Since I finally got around to figuring out how to upload my own videos to my blog, this is a video that I missed posting about a few weeks ago … it answers the question, “Why do you write?”


No comments:

Post a Comment