How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Indie E-Con Approaches!

https://kendrasgiraffecrafts.blogspot.com/p/indie-e-con.html


Coming up May 21-26 is the 2018 Indie e-Con. The theme for this completely online writing conference is fiction genres. It features informative articles, videos, critiques, a writing contest, a scavenger hunt, and more, all presented by indie authors. I participated last year, had a blast, and am looking forward to this year’s event. Go to GiraffeCrafts for all the exciting info!

The Indie e-Con is also having awards for indie books published in 2017 and early 2018. I went ahead and entered my book Suit and Suitability, just for grins. It’s on sale until May 5 for 99 cents along with all the titles nominated for the awards, so check out this page to find a host of great deals! Voting takes place during the conference. 

I hope to see you at the conference! 

2 comments: