How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Phictional Photoshoot

I have been on the lookout for the characters of Six Cousins and Adventure in England. I found four of them -- their pictures were hiding out in various places on the web.

As usual, the pictures of these fictional characters aren’t entirely accurate, but they certainly give you a place to start when you’re imagining them.

Marielle Austin
 
Kailey Austin
 
Paris Hamilton
 
As for Abby Austin, I found this photograph on Getty Images that looks remarkably like her. I’m unsure of whether it or not it’s okay for me to post this image to my blog (I'm a bit copyright-paranoid), so if you’re curious, you can click on the link to get a peek.

I’m still on the lookout for Emma and Caroline Yardley and Reanna Wilkins, as well as other family members and friends … if you see them, let me know! :-) Emma is fifteen years old, has long, light brown hair, steady, hazel eyes, and rather regular facial features. Caroline is thirteen and has long, light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a more uneven, mischievous look to her face. Reanna is sixteen with long, curly, brown-black hair and calm, dreamy, brown eyes. She’s pale rather than tan and very pretty, with pointed, delicate features.

When I find them, I’ll put them on here, too! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment