How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Blogs

I always appreciate seeing the lists of the favorite blogs of my favorite bloggers. Since I didn’t have anything like that, I thought now was a good time to put one out! I shall soon be turning this into its own page. There are so many wonderful writers' blogs out there, but these are the ones I follow regularly, and oh, for time to follow more! (Once this is a page, I'll probably be adding to it from time to time!)

Stardust and Gravel Sarah Scheele

Road of a Writer Deborah O’Carroll

Homeschool Authors

Scribbles and Ink Stains Abigail Hartman

Whisperings of the Pen Katie Sabelko

Living on Literary Lane Elizabeth Rose

Be Forgiven Bekah Marie

Alicia Willis Alicia Willis

Word Painters

The Second Sentence Elisabeth Grace Foley

Hope Scribbles Elisabeth Allen

E. Kaiser Writes-A-Blog Elizabeth Kaiser

The Destiny of One Sarah Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment