How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Suit and Suitability Release Date

You may have seen this announcement elsewhere, but the eBook of Suit and Suitability, novel number two of the Vintage Jane Austen series, is now available for pre-order on Amazon! It will be published on May 12. 


About the Book:
The mystery surrounding their father’s criminal accusations is almost as hard to solve as the many puzzles springing on their hearts.

Canton, Ohio, 1935. Ellen and Marion Dashiell’s world crumbles when their father is sent to prison. Forced to relocate to a small town, what is left of their family faces a new reality where survival overshadows dreams. Sensible Ellen, struggling to hold the family together, is parted from the man she’s just learning to love, while headstrong Marion fears she will never be the actress she aspires to be. When a dashing hero enters the scene, things only grow more complicated. But could a third man hold the key to the restoration and happiness of the Dashiell family?


Buy on Amazon
Add to Goodreads

What else you need to know:

The current price is $2.99, but it will be marked up to $3.99 after May 14 and then to $4.99 a week later.

As for the paperback edition, that will be coming soon! I'll announce when it becomes available. I'm a paperback type of person myself, so I'm really looking forward to its arrival.

As I mentioned, this is the second book in the Vintage Jane Austen series, and the third to be released. If you haven't yet, check out Emmeline by Sarah Holman and Second Impressions: A Collection of Fiction Inspired by Jane Austen, edited by Hannah Scheele!


~*~
Finally . . .
I've been praising God all week that Suit and Suitability is finished and published. It's been a challenging two-year companion to my life, bringing me joy and causing me tears and driving me often to the Lord in prayer for wisdom and encouragement. I wouldn't have traded this project for any other!

For all of you who helped me bring Suit and Suitability to the light of public day, I am deeply grateful. You were and are a blessing to me, and this book would not be the same without you! (It's even questionable whether it would be here at all.)

4 comments:

  1. After reading your combination of your research and history of Canton and the World in 1930's I can not wait to read your novel. This information has to be read by everyone I know who has lived in Canton, Ohio or in small cities in the North around the 1930's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! I hope to make it available to you soon!

      Delete