How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'm Off

It’s rather hard for me to concentrate right now, but I just wanted to write a farewell post—well, maybe I won’t be absent from the blog too long (just two weeks instead of my customary one, plus answering comments), but it feels like I will be. I’m leaving for England tomorrow, so my internet presence will be spotty at best. : )

Here is a list of places I’ll be visiting, Lord willing:
1) London
2) Chawton (Jane Austen’s home)
3) Oxford
4) Manchester
5) Liverpool
6) Hereford (near Wales)
7) Hay-on-Wye (the “city of books” near the Welsh border)
8) Lacock (where they filmed the town scenes for P&P 1995 and Cranford)
9) Bath (for the Jane Austen festival)
10) London again

Something else that’s going on is the Indie Christian Authors blog train! The Indie Christian Authors Facebook group is a great place to connect and learn from each other. Several of us are making a train of interviews. It began last Tuesday on Elaine Baldwin’s blog, where she interviewed Elizabeth K. Writes (http://oneanotherliving.com/meet-authors/elizabeth-k-writes/), and continued on to Elizabeth’s blog where she interviewed David Bergsland (http://ekaiserwritesablog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/ica-blog-train-david-bergsland-interview.html), and then on to David’s where he interviewed Jansina Grossman (http://radiqx.com/2014/09/blog-train-indie-christian-authors-jansina-grossman-rivershore-books/). It’s neat to be introduced to new authors, so do check it out, and find out where we’ll be going next! My interview will be posted next Tuesday (September 9) on Margaret Weston’s blog, and on September 16, I will be pleased to host Lori A. Ramsey.

Take care while I’m gone! : )

3 comments:

  1. Those sound like some really fun places to travel. Hope you have a wonderful trip! Yah bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be greatly missed! <3 *hugs* But I hope you have the most marvelous trip ever! ^__^
    Blessings,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So enjoying seeing the pics on FB. A trip like this with good friends is a memory-making machine! :D

    ReplyDelete