How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Road to Bremen Audiobook!

I break my long blogging silence to make a special announcement ... which I already spilled in the post's title. But I will repeat because I'm so thrilled to see the news in print:

The Road to Bremen is now an audiobook!



Available on Audible at this link.

Their lives are saved by a dream. But only friendship can make that dream a reality.
Once upon a time...
Etzel the donkey is getting old, but he works hard on his farm - until the day Herr Hoffman decides he is no longer worth keeping. With no choice but to escape, Etzel sets off on the road to Bremen to seek his fortune as a musician.
On the way, he rescues three other animals - a dog, a cat, and a rooster - who are also old and destined for death. Will these four new friends find their success and worth as musicians in Bremen? Or, does the road hold something better?



I couldn't be happier with the narrator, B. E. Berhow. With a warm, natural storyteller's voice and cadence, he skillfully brings each of the characters to life. Enjoyable for all ages, but especially for kids, this audiobook will provide two and a half hours of fun and heart-warming entertainment.



Interested in the illustrated paperback or e-book? Find them on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment