And now, to announce the winner...
Congratulations, Kimberly Snyder! Please contact me through my website's contact page HERE so I can relay your email address to Alicia for your e-book. You're in for a wonderful read!
I enjoyed everyone's answers to my question, “What do you think is the most powerful thing we can learn from history?” so much I compiled the answers so we can all read them again:
- I think the main thing we can learn is from the example of those who walked faithfully before us!
- Learning from the examples of those before us, good and bad.
- The most powerful thing I've learned from history is God is the Redeemer of history. No matter how terrible or hopeless a period of history seems to be, God always works in it to bring good and glory to His name.
- I think the most powerful thing we can learn from history is God's unchangeableness, and His unending grace and forgiveness. There have been many, many before us that have gone through these struggles also, and made it through, which means we can, too, through His strength!
- The most powerful thing we can learn from history is that God always has a plan for the lives of His people. Whatever happened in history, God worked it all out according to His will! Plus, from history we can learn about God Himself, as it is HIS-STORY!!! :)
To those of you didn't win, I hope you still get a chance to check out Grace Triumphant. It's one you won't want to miss.