How precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD ... how vast is the sum of them!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Firstfruits

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Abba, my Father, this blog is for You. I know I’m an imperfect vessel, but Your grace and mercy are great. You are the one that we must all be listening to. Help me convey my words in a way that honors You, the Author of all, and edifies the readers. O, how precious are Your thoughts to me, O LORD, how vast is the sum of them! Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is righteous, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report, if there is any uprightness and if there is any praise, Abba, let me think on these and convey them in my writing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment